Joining Nilaimas Services means that you will learn new skills along the way. Working for different clients with a variety of requirements, you’ll be exposed to wide range of projects that will enhance your career development.
- To liaise and coordinate with consultants on project design intent.
- To convert concept drawings to schematic drawings and prepare all necessary relevant presentation material independently.
- To create interactive animations and special effects.
- Designing and producing top-quality animations for project that meet company’s standards.
- Researching ideas animation trends and techniques.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture.
- Handle independently for typical types and sizes of projects comprising Town Planning Services, and all related projects as assigned by Director.
- Perform all necessary duties from the planning and design stage, execution until project completion.
- Prepare Socio economy report, feasibility study, development plan study, planning submission, and land use study.
- Organize Focus Group Discussion.
- Prepare drawings and report in accord.
- Candidate must possess Diploma/Degree in Town Planning or equivalent qualification.
- Research and develop an efficient workflow for GIS Processing.
Supporting and participating in the development and management of GIS applications.
- Work closely with company internal AI & software team for Geospatial AI/ML applications.
- Data processing of airborne aerial imagery and LIDAR from raw data collection to output such as elevation modelling, point cloud data.
- Assure quality and accuracy of aerial imagery and the LIDAR data post-processing.
- Preparing, analysing, and maintaining up-to-date geospatial data sets and documentations for various departments, both internal and external.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary development team, participating in the different team leads meetings, design reviews, brainstorming sessions, and testing events.
- Candidate must possess Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Geomatics /Surveying/GIS /Agriculture Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Liaise with relevant bodies such as local authorities, public bodies and competent bodies.
- Audit, analyse and report environmental performance to internal and external clients and regulatory bodies.
- Carry out impact assessments to identify, assess and reduce an organization’s environmental risks and financial costs.
- Implement best practice in areas of corporate, ethical and social responsibility and address any issues arising.
- Develop and implement environmental management systems to continually improve the impact of the organization on the environment.
- Coordinate public hearings and consultations on environmental matters.
- Write environmental reports, assuming lead responsibility in the company.
- Candidate must possess Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Science or equivalent qualification.
- Performs road safety audits and follow up on corrective actions and closures.
- Prepares Method Statements for Traffic Management Plans and associated Risk Assessments.
- Confirms that all related site works are done according to the approved design and in coordination with construction teams.
- Night time supervisions of Traffic Management Plans implementation, controlling Supervisors and associated Traffic team.
- Carrying out traffic studies and investigations to identify network defects in the areas of traffic operations and management.
- Candidate must possess Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Prepares the documentation’s & Inventory for Schedule Waste.
- Collates reports for prompt submission to DOE and other agencies.
- Maintains documents submitted to / received from DOE and other agencies.
- Custodian of environmental records, reports and related documents.
- Coordinates with Department / Section Custodians / Staff Assistants for the production and environmental reports assigned to them for the preparation of Environmental Performance reports.
- Supervise or monitors activities pertaining to installation, operation and proper maintenance of pollution control facilities.
- Reports breakdown and performance of pollution control facilities to DOE.
- Keeps abreast on the latest regulations and requirements of DOE as well as latest developments in pollution control technology.
- Responsible for the application, renewal, follow-up and monitoring of organizational compliance to environmentally related permitting requirements, laws and regulations.
- Handles other environmental concerns as required by the company and the duties and responsibilities in accordance with Environmental Quality Act of 1974 (Act 127) and Regulations and Orders.
- Represents the company in attending to environmentally related activities and concerns.
- Keeps open communication with DOE concerned or related to environmental activities of the company.
- Compile safety programs.
- Practice safe working techniques.
- Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
- Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
- Maintain compliance with all safety regulations.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
- Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
- Identify hazardous waste and disposing of it correctly.
- Promote safety initiatives.
- Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
- Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
- Regularly inspect equipment.
- To supervise daily traffic management works and coordinates with
- Safety Officer and subcontractors on job site.
- To study traffic management drawings in order to perform works as per project specifications.
- To ensure that all work carried out on their projects are handled in accordance with the relative work instructions and project requirements.
- To carry out various inspections and traffic equipment audit at project site from time to time.
- To coordinate with Purchasing Unit in acquisition of traffic safety equipment required for project use.
- To transfer materials from the warehouse to project site.
- To monitor, record and report progress on assignment daily.
- To coordinate the demobilization activities after project completed.
- To assist in implementing site activities, site procedures and site instructions.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in Bahasa Melayu & Bahasa English
- Other Languages added advantages
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Diploma/ Degree
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities and experiential growth opportunities
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
- Oversee and supervise the work of junior staff
Interested candidates are invited to forward your application together with a comprehensive resume, and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Click to submit resume